Forum General Discussion Competitive Mode

Competitive Mode

• Nwint

Nareice Wint

Hey guys,

Please talk about the post from here on this thread.

https://www.switchbladegame.com/news/switchblade-competitive-mode

Voice your opinions!

Nareice

FLRiddy

FLRiddy

Good idea, hopefully everyone online will jump in quick play now πŸ˜€ meaning we should get some better matches πŸ˜€

The only thing that kinda worries me is when competetive is released is the leavers don’t get replaced! I would like to see atleast a bot take over from them and then they take back control once they rejoin or the bot carries on if they don’t! This make the players on the team with a leaver less likely to quit as the bot can atleast do something towards the team.

Otherwise all is good! can’t wait for fuller games πŸ˜€

FLRiddy

Nightcord1

nightcord1

Sounds great. But if someone drops have the cpu or bot Control that spot but penalize the person who droped

Nightcord1

nightcord1

Can we get something that shows us how many are online so we can do ranked. Cause as of right now trying to form a party of 5 to play ranked isn’t working cause we can’t invite anyone it is bugged.

FLRiddy

FLRiddy

@nightcord1 Ranked is disabled, for the time being, until we build up enough players in quick play to warrant a ranked mode! (most likely after the f2p drop). The post was just saying what they are going to do with it once it is back!

Nightcord1

nightcord1

O ok! Miss read it. thanks for helping me out on that.

HashEddie

HashEddie

hi πŸ™‚ yes got to agree with everyone, losing a team player in ranked match is a big thing, people love climbling ranks and hate it when they lose just from a player disconnecting, bots taking their place when they disconnect is a neccessary evil im afraid. we need something to even out the problem, 4 players and a bot is better than just 4 v 5. thanks.

The_real4d

the_real4d

I think it would be great if there was a 1v1 or 2v2 we could quickly jump into. That way we wouldn’t have to worry about leavers or bots, we could duke it out with the smaller player numbers and once the servers start to fill up, the 5v5 mode wouldn’t see as many issues with people bailing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.