17th January, 2019
- New Lobby re-skin.
- Tower Power Cores no longer self-heal.
- Porcupine Mines can now be targeted and destroyed.
- Thunder clouds can be destroyed and have a base health value of 120.
- Added HUD “Fire” prompt to Electron’s Orbital Strike and Vampire’s Frag Grenade secondary abilities.
- Sniper Prince Forward Shield is now destructible and has a base shield health value of 200.
- Fortress Barrier Shield is now destructible and has a base shield health value of 200.
- 5 New Primary patterns available in Character Customiser.
- 8 New Flight Suit Logo’s available in Character Customiser.
- 7 New Face paint Make-up available in Character Customiser.
- 2 New Helmets available in Character Customiser.
- 7 New Eyes available in Character Customiser.
- 6 New Hair colours available in Character Customiser.
- Christmas skins are no longer purchasable from the Store.
- Christmas music in the Hall of Champions has been replaced with the original Switchblade soundtrack.
- Hall of Champions snowy effects have been removed.
- Tower Laser Damage has been reduced.
- Large Mobs now have 1200 health.
- Medium Mobs now have 800 health.
- Fortress Shotgun now has a reduced range, with an increased damage fall-off.
- Reduced cone angle by 15% (15 > 12.75 degrees).
- Reduced Min Damage Range by 15% (3000u > 2550u).
- Reduced Max Damage Range by 15% (10000u > 8500u).
- Max range damage scale reduced by 60%.
- Players may be unable to purchase the new Flight suit skins.
- Electron Orbital Strike does no damage at level 4.
- Thunder Pulse super decal positioned incorrectly if used with Tractor Beam.
- Thunder Pulse super decal can disappear if the tractor beam is activated afterwards.
- Hall of Champions – Podium for Berserker incorrectly names “Hot Rod” skin as “Winter” skin.
- Customiser – Mohawk hair style doesn’t sit correctly on 4 of 5 female head types.
- Upgrading a rocket weapon whilst locked on to an enemy will show a black reticle.
- Tutorials – Audio hitch occurs when loading into Tutorial levels.
- Tutorial 2 – First Upgrade prompt does not display.
- After accepting an invite to a match in progress will display the entrance way briefly. This will go away after a couple of seconds and the player will be able to player as intended.
- Mastery Rewards – Incorrect currency type shows for level 8 attainment on the end of match results screen.
- Opening a dialogue box as match comes to end, leaves dialogue open over end-game screen.
- Options – Occasionally opening the Options menu will have two items highlighted.
- Localisation – There are multiple instances where text is not localised into supported languages.