Patch 01.18 (22750)
21st March, 2019
- Pied Piper Achievement can now be unlocked.
- Requirement reduced from 10 doors to 6.
- Performance improvements.
- Fix for players remaining stuck on loading screens.
- New UI in Hall of Champions.
- Fix for “Over Time” displaying at the start of matches.
- New 3D Models display in Collections.
- Wheels will occasionally disappear on some vehicles when travelling at high speed.
- This is just a visual glitch and does not impact on vehicle performance.
- Tutorials – Missing engine SFX.
- Art – Longer areas of grass can appear very dark when playing with Foliage Details set to anything lower than Ultra.
- Art – Vehicles can appear low-resolution when being dropped by Dropship.
- Text – “Quick Play” text does not fit into text area on loading screen.
- Collections – UI – Highlight does not follow mouse cursor when viewing Skins or Masteries.
- Customiser – Options must be selected twice before they open.
- Stats – Pressing P on the keyboard does not cycle filters.
- Using a controller or Mouse buttons will work.
- Tutorial – Camera can clip into water.
- Tutorial – Water does look natural when moving.
- Tutorial – Voice over continues over loading screen if the player quits as it plays.
- Players will occasionally hear the enemy team’s voice chat.
- Reticle can appear black if rockets are unlocked whilst targeting opposition.
- UI – Game still registers input when Options menu is open during gameplay.
- Emotes not functional on end-game screen.
- Localisation – Multiple localisation strings are not translated throughout game.