Patch 01.24 (27636)13th June, 2019
- Stability – Multiple crash fixes.
- Stability – Server crash fixes.
- MatchMaking – Fix for players not being placed into match.
Hotfix 01.23 (26914)
- Currency Pack
- Removed 500 BC purchase
- Added 600 BC purchase.
- Server stability fixes.
Patch 01.22 (26382)
- MatchMaking Rank (MMR) added to the game to help balance matches.
- This rank is not visible in-game. This is used to help calculate player skill levels to balance teams during MatchMaking.
- Voice Comms – Default microphone volume set correctly.
- UI – Quit feature fixed.
- UI – Pressing “X” on during MatchMaking will no longer close the MatchMaking UI.
- UI – Suspend error message fixed.
- UI – Reticles no longer break after dying and respawning.
- UI – Fixes made for transitioning between Collections and Customiser.
- Gameplay – Players no longer able to use primary weapons after using Dropship on starting platform.
- Gameplay – Bots no longer able to use primary weapons after using Dropship on starting platform.
- Gameplay – Healing balloons no longer block allied bullets.
- Gameplay – Fixes for SafeGuard and Healing Hippo drone lifespan.
- MatchMaking – Promoted party leaders are now able to quit MatchMaking.
- Suspending the game and resuming it again after 5-10 minutes will cause voice chat systems to crash
- In the character customiser, customisation options must be selected twice in order to open them.
- Various audio hitches in the tutorials.
- The number indicating the total days boosted isn’t updated to match your total days after purchase.
- After earning Vehicle Mastery rewards, the player can no longer see what reward was unlocked.
- Scroll position of Customiser sub-menus carries across between categories
- The kill feed can be seen changing from “KILLED” to “KILLED WITH SUPER” on all kills after a super weapon has been used.
- The Porcupine’s gold skin does not appear in the skins menu until the player has reached Porcupine Vehicle Mastery level 9