Patch 01.29 (30764)2nd September, 2019
Hot Fix Patch 01.29 (30764)
- Further server stability fixes.
Hot Fix Patch 01.28 (30713)
- Server stability fixes.
Patch 01.27 (30459)
- Engine Update
- New MatchMaking UI in Hall of Champions.
- Players can run around the Hall of Champions when in a queue.
- Only Solo players or Party Leaders will be able to access areas of the Hall of Champions whilst in a queue (Collections, Battle Pass, Customiser).
- Player names removed from loading screen to Lobby. This also means voice comms will be disabled for this loading screen.
- New Party List will be visible on the top-right of the screen when in Hall of Champions.
- Microphone icons display when the player speaks on voice comms.
- Input changes.
- Challenges can now be viewed with R2 in Hall of Champions.
- Battle Pass Info can now be viewed on R2 on Battle Pass screen.
- New VO for enemy super weapons.
- Tweaks to down force.
- This makes the vehicles handle more realistic, particularly when jumping off a platform.
- Performance improvements during game play.
- Fix for Sniper Prince shield occasionally appearing when not active on enemy players
- Fix for Sniper Prince shield not shattering when destroyed.
- Fix for two highlighted options when opening Options menu.
- Sidewinder Gold skin improved.
- Fix for Angel’s healing aura being left in world after being killed.
- Fix for low-res image of Kamikaze “Metal” skin in Lobby.
- Fix for Tiny Giant’s health not updating at level 10.
- Fix for not being able to fire primary weapon whilst firing the Electron’s Orbital Cannon.
- Vehicle health, primary weapons and passive abilities now scale by +4% per vehicle level (base stats remain unchanged)
- Secondary Abilities at level 5 will be 2x as powerful compared to level 1. (base stats remain unchanged).
- Players can now switch vehicles during all Super Abilites with a timed activation (with some exceptions).
- Vehicle levelling formula has been adjusted and total XP required to level up has been reduced.
- Team XP gained from destroying Front and Mid Towers has been reduced to 225XP per Tower.
- XP gained from healing has been reduced.
- XP is now earned through the following actions:
- Dealing damage
- Healing allies
- Destroying Mobs
- Destroying Turrets
- Damaging Tower Shields
- Destroying Power Cores
- Capturing XP Stations
Teams still gain a passive XP bonus and certain utility abilities also earn XP.
This is a significant balancing update designed to address issues with teams steamrolling to victory after destroying a Tower or securing a few early-game eliminations. By narrowing the power difference between Vehicle and Ability levels, teams with lower level vehicles will be at less of a disadvantage and more easily able to recover from losing a team-fight or Tower. We will be monitoring these changes closely.
- Hall of Champions
- Camera clips into the vehicle podiums when looking upwards.
- “Quick Play” text overlaps with border when selecting map to play.
- Players unable to cancel MatchMaking when on the:
- Extra Menu.
- Audio Options.
- Game Options.
- Social screen.
- Credits screen.
- Party Members are able to select to cancel MatchMaking, even though it is not functional.
- Party Members MatchMaking UI doesn’t close when Party Leader cancels queue.
- Occasionally when the user opens the Game Option, there are two highlighted selection boxes.
- The Gold skin mastery reward icon in the mastery list appears distorted
- Navigating to Battle Pass from Collections screen and backing out will not redirect the players back to Collections
- The player will get their camera rotation locked after cancelling to purchase a vehicle or a skin.
- Options occasionally need to be selected multiple times before they open.
- Walrus head wear icon does not display with the colour changer icon, even though this item can be edited.
- Battle Pass
- When viewing the boost icon in the battle pass menu, it is distorted/warped
- In ‘Basic Controls’ tutorial, the user can occasionally see two orbital cannons fire at once.
- There is a hitch in the music when loading into Tutorials / Iceland map.
- The speed boost front cone effect is invisible.
- Flaming Blade missiles tracer can be seen firing from incorrect position on the map.
- Game Play
- Mobs overtaking other mobs can clip scenery, which destroys them.
- A.I occasionally seen not participating in match rules.
- The user can encounter invisible player models on the sin bin, with only the player’s name showing
- Multiple text strings not localised throughout game.