22nd November, 2018
- Porcupine vehicle added to game.
- Porcupine skins and Mastery skins added to game.
- Vehicle health and shield ratio rebalanced. Now vehicles will have unique health and shield quantity values.
- Fixed issue where players were unable to progress into Tutorial 2 when playing in German, French, Italian or Polish.
- Crash fixed when navigating the Collections menu.
- Fix for late-join crash.
- Blurred wheel effects causing issues with wheels have been temporarily removed until they have been fixed.
- Text strings fixed for Boosts.
- Fix for camera disconnecting from player vehicle.
- Fix for HUD not appearing after late-joining into a match.
- Fix for Tiny Giant skins being swapped in Collections menu.
- Fix for shotgun vehicles (Vampire and Fortress) not dealing damage to balloon weapons.
- Game registers input when the Options menu is open during a match.
- Multiple Broadcaster UI issues.
- Broadcaster controls are inverted when locked on to a player.
- Pressing “P” on keyboard on the Stats screen will not change filter.
- There are some missing SFX when navigating the Hall of Champions menus.
- Multiple text strings throughout the game are not localised.